Map Fragments are found throughout the world and are added to the map board in the Safe Haven when found. Collecting all the fragments causes the map to pulse a red color upon seeing it again, interacting with the map then makes a weapon case to appear on the table nearby. The case contains the Burst Handgun and High-Penetration Sniper Rifle in New Game+ Mode. Collecting these is part of the "Every Nook and Cranny" Achievement/Trophy.
Chapter 2: Remnants Edit
- Tile #1: The tile is located in the Safe Haven where Sebastian wakes up. When the nurse leads you into a room with a strange chair, don’t sit down quite yet. Instead, look behind the chair to find the first fragment.
- Tile #2: Inside the main town area, you’ll see two people turn into monsters. Take the dirt path up and right where it forks at the fire, there’s a home up the hill. Go inside and look on the couch near the front door.
- Tile #3: The third tile is found in the grassy field after getting through the crank gate. Before reaching the bridge at the end of the chapter, move along the left boundary to a shack with the tile inside.
Chapter 3: Claws of the Horde Edit
- Tile #4: It’s located in the bottom floor mirror room, up through the kitchen / dining room of the first large building in the chapter. Look on the ground to the right of the mirror.
Chapter 4: The Patient Edit
- Tile #5: Right as the chapter starts, move up the left path to a small shack on stilts. A fat enemy will burst through the door. Check inside to get the fragment.
- Tile #6: Using the mirror in the shack outside the hospice building, you’ll return to an altered version of the Safe Haven. Go into the cells and check Sebastian’s room to find a fragment inside.
- Tile #7: There’s a second tile inside the Safe Haven. After walking over to Nurse Tatiana, a door will open. Go inside and look on the sink.
Chapter 5: Inner Recesses Edit
- Tile #8: Right as the chapter starts, look in the corner to the left of the bloody-writing on the wall, opposite the door to the cracked mirror portal.
- Tile #9: Before entering the room where Kidman is trapped in the water tank, Joseph will wait by a set of double doors. The save room is to the right, while the tile is on the floor to the left.
- Tile #10: Dropping through the hole and into the dark passages below, you’ll eventually reach another save room when you’re sucked into the murky water. Go inside the mirror room and look in the corner, on the floor.
Chapter 6: Losing Grip on Ourselves Edit
- Tile #11: Reaching the tower with the broken elevator, go upstairs and check around the lift shaft near the stacked crates.
- Tile #12: After the cutscene with Joseph outside the cemetery, you’ll regain control in a room full of butchered animals and meat. Check on a cage near the cutting table.
Chapter 7: The Keeper Edit
- Tile #13: The first fragment is found inside the church. Don’t talk to Joseph yet, instead look on the altar.
Chapter 8: A Planted Seed Will Grow Edit
- Tile #14: When Sebastian enters the pulsating cave path and falls into the Hospital hallway. Immediately turn around and look at the start of the hallway.
Chapter 9: The Cruelest Intentions Edit
- Tile #15: Entering the forest, Sebastian will approach a single sunflower before Ruvik appears. In the path leading to the mansion, look to the right on some ruined pillars.
- Tile #16: Upstairs, go through the hallway to the back passage with the grinder trap. There’s a bathroom here with a tile on the bathtub.
- Tile #17: After escaping the mannequin head nightmare and teleporting into Ruben’s experiment room. Look on the bloody desk near the door forward.
Chapter 10: The Craftsman's Tools Edit
- Tile #18: Inside the twisted chamber with the spinning blade, you’ll exit into a hallway leading to a ladder. To the left of the ladder there’s a side-room. Check out the cabinets inside to get the fragment.
- Tile #19: In the maze hallway where a series of heat lamp crushers slam against the wall, crawl inside and turn right to find a ladder. Up above, you’ll find the fragment in the vent system.
- Tile #20: Returning to the mansion, look on the locked save room door to the left of the long passage.
Chapter 11: Reunion Edit
- Tile #21: Early in the chapter, Sebastian will need to duck into an interior with a modern-art version of The Keeper’s safe-head on the wall. Continue through the door. Now head through a second door which will lead to a room containing a familiar picture of The Keeper's hammer (many left hands will be reaching up for it) just ahead of you. Upon entering the room, proceed directly to your right. All the way at the end of the room will be a door-frame (no door) to your immediate right. Take a look inside and you will be surprised to find an Easter Egg on the wall just ahead of you (Look closely: The Keeper does not carry a blade). To the right of it is a hidden map fragment.
- Tile #22: After riding the compartment through the destroyed building while enemies appear on both sides, you’ll be able to jump out and into another wrecked interior. Jump down one more ledge then look right toward the ledge to find a hidden fragment.
- Tile #23: Moving on, Sebastian will push open a blue door while Kidman asks about nosebleeds. Just after opening the door, turn left and check the back of the narrow alley.
Chapter 12: The Ride Edit
- Tile #24: The only collectible in Chapter 12 is found on the street after Joseph is shot. Go to the ambulance and look inside to find the fragment.
Chapter 13: Casualties Edit
- Tile #25: In the hallway with the suicide-bomber Haunted creatures, clear the enemies then look on the desk right through the first door on the right, in the laundry room.
Chapter 14: Ulterior Motive Edit
- Tile #26: At the start of the chapter, enter the security office to the right of the turn-styles. There’s a small room in the back with the fragment on a blue-ish desk.
- Tile #27: The last fragment in the chapter is found in the save room before the Quell boss fight.
Chapter 15: An Evil Within Edit
- Tile #28: Reach the courtyard before entering the save point, there’s a door directly left of the yard’s entrance. Go down the stairs and down the hall to get the tile
The Complete MapEdit
|The Evil Within Collectibles|