The Art of The Evil Within is an art book that contains conceptual artworks and behind-the-scenes from The Evil Within.
- Introduction: an essay by Shinji Mikami in which he outlines his intentions and expectations about the game.
- Heroes: a collection of artwork and articles on Sebastian Castellanos, Juli Kidman, Joseph Oda, Ruvik, Tatiana Gutierrez, Marcelo Jimenez, Leslie Withers, Laura Victoriano, and Oscar Connelly. It also outlines cut characters, primarily vendors, and minor models, such as security guards.
- Villains: a collection of artwork and articles on The Keeper, Laura (Creature), The Haunted, The Sadist, Neun and Zehn, Trauma, Alterego, Heresy, Quell, Amalgam Core, Sentinel, Shigyo, Cadavers, Shade, and Amalgam Alpha. This section also contain artwork and information on enemies that were cut from the game.
- Environments: a collection of artwork and articles on the various locations visited throughout the game.
- Props: a collection of artwork and articles on the many weapons, healing items, collectables, and logos found throughout the game.
- Marketing: a collection of the artwork that would used to market and advertise the game.
- According to the art book, Juli Kidman's first name was originally Julie before being shortened.